Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jell-O Cake


This cake my mom has made for her children for as long as I can remember. It’s definitely my most favorite cake and I know I asked for it every year for my birthday. It’s called a Jell-O Cake.

This cake is very easy to make. The ingredients are:
1 white cake mix
1 box of Jell-O – any flavor
1 tub of cool whip

Make the cake as normal. While the cake is cooling on the stovetop, start making the Jell-O.

Once the Jell-O is mixed and dissolved, poke holes all over the cake.




After the holes are poked, pour the Jell-O all over the cake.




Then I place the cake in the refrigerator. I usually let the cake sit for a few hours before serving. Once you are ready to serve, top the cake with the tub of cool whip. Enjoy this deliciously moist and light cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment