Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Apple Canvas Bag


Apple Canvas bags

What you need:
Canvas bag
Paint
Apple

I was making gift bags for a birthday party and thought it would such a cute idea to make the bags have double duty. 


So I had an apple that was just over ripe.


 I cut it in half. I mixed green paint with white to lighten it, and green paint with a mixture of purple, red, orange to darken it. You can’t tell in the photos but there are two different color greens on the canvas. I just started on the bottom of the bag, and did every other in light green then dark green. 

 
I did notice later that the paint had gone though the bag to the inside. It didn’t go though the back, but just inside. So maybe I’d use a plastic bag inside just to make sure next time. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment