Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Memory game

DIY Memory game.

I was trying to search for the best Christmas gifts for my niece and nephews. I also wanted to make sure it was a little on the cheaper side. So I came up with memory game. I was so excited to do this because I can personalize it to what they like and enjoy.

I bought just two 12x12 sheets of paper and a few sticker packs. I realized that they don't have to be the same exact sticker, at least the same character. Such as both being Buzz Light Year not both Buzz Light Year flying.





 I also used a great new "toy" I bought... A laminate machine!!! I am so excited about this!! I also used a 12 inch paper cutter and a 6 inch paper cutter. Super easy to do.




 I cut the sheet of 12x12 paper into 2 inch square then added stickers to the back of them. This is a photo of a whole sheet of cards.




 If you don't have a laminate machine your local Kinko's store would laminate for you.




 And there you have it. Just trim the cards down to size, gift wrap and there's your easy Christmas gift!! I can't wait to play with this with my daughter. I hope that this is inspiring for you to hand make your Christmas gifts this year.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute idea!! All of you children loved playing memory games......it is a great time filler and educational at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete