Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Easy Wall Decor


Easy Wall Décor:

I was cleaning out my kitchen cabinets and found I only had one of these brown raffia place mats. I’ve seen them hung on the wall before and I liked it but it’s really not my style. So, I put it aside and finished what I was doing. Before I threw it away I walked into my daughter’s room to see if there was something I could do with it in there. I’ve been collecting the letter M of all different shapes, sizes, colors for her room. This fun blue M stuck out. I picked it up and used a twist tie (leftover from a bread bag) and attached the M to the place mat. I LOVE it!!! I already had nails in the walls so I just placed it there. It has to be one of my FAVORITE ‘recycled’, cheep, and easy wall decorations in my home!!





No comments:

Post a Comment