Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Daily Workout

I saw plenty of different workout tips and tricks on Pinterest, but I wanted something that I would do. I'm not a motivated person in just working out. So I found an idea that I made my own. I looked for many different workouts that I would do. This is what I came up with...



What you need to make this super simple daily work out plan is...



2 Plastic cups
1 sharpie marker
35 pop sickle sticks (I do 5 sticks a day 7 day's a week)

I wrote TO DO on one cup, and DONE!! on the other cup so when I finish a stick I can move it to DONE!! and feel very well about it just being done!

So I've been doing this for a few weeks now and I seem to be working out more now then I have every in my life. There are some day's that I might not do all 5, but I don't let that bother me. I do what I can for the day. No stress!

I hope that you can also find motivation to do a work out everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment